Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having pain in my right testis from last 3-4 days, when anything touches it starts paining, can you please tell me the reason and how to cure it And one doctor suggested me to consult a surgeon to which type of doctor can I go? Please help to cure should I massage it or anything else.

1 Doctor Answered
Don't ignore the problem or it may result in torsion, find a urologist or uro-surgeon or for that matter even a general surgeon will do, but please get it physically checked. And please don't try to massage it.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.