My mouth is not opening properly due to chewing gutka & pan masala. Kindly suggest what medication to be done to get my mouth opening to its original shape & size.

My mouth is not opening properly due to chewing gutka & p...
Hi first thing you stop eating gutkha pan etc start with antioxidants like biostar gold capsules daily two along with this take sm fibro capsules two daily then do mouth excise like opening wide and close normally three to four fingers should go inside the mouth vertically consult dentist.
Hi lybrate-user, the first and most important step is to quit tobacco pan masala. It is likely that you have a condition called as osmf (oral submucous fibrosis), wherein, there are reddish lesions on the inside the cheeks, and mouth-opening becomes extremely limited due to decreased elasticity of tissues in the mouth. It will take some time for your mouth opening to get normal; and you will be required to do some mouth exercises. In many cases, medicines need to be injected directly into the lesions (intra-lesional injections), which brings about quick improvement. Send the pictures of your lesions to me, and I will be in a better position to solve your query. Take care.
stop the habit first.start with multivitamin capsule like lycored daily. consult a dentist near you for thorough check up and treatment accordingly.