My teeth is damaged in medium of a teeth. So now its get too pain when I took anything in mouth. So what treatment is there for it.

My teeth is damaged in medium of a teeth. So now its get ...
Hello Mr. Lybrate-user every tooth has 3 layers. Uppermost that is the enamel which we see in everyone's mouth, second one dentine which is yellow in color and the last one is the pulp that is the nerve of the tooth. The damage in your teeth must have reached the pulp that's y your are feeling sensitivity and pain. The treatment for this is first you should get a full mouth x-ray done so that we can examine the extent of the damage. The treatment will be the root canal treatment in which we dead the nerve of the tooth and after that we place cap on the tooth.
Might be senstivity use colgate pro senstive massage with finger 3 times a day if you find relif ok other wise you have to go fr root canal treatment.
If it is paining and broken then root canal treatment may be one of the option but confirmatory diagnosis will be after clinical examination only.