Hlo, I am 26 year old and I suffered from small cavity problem and also have very bad smell from my mouth, every morning after wakeup I feel very bad test. Doctors said there is no any problem. Please suggest some home remedy solve at least smell problems,

Hlo, I am 26 year old and I suffered from small cavity pr...
Go for scaling and polishing. Use a mouthwash twice daily after brushing. Increase intake of water. Avoid spicy foods, onions, garlic, caffeinated beverages and alcoholic drinks at night. Make a habit of forcefully gargle with water after you eat or drink anything. Other causes of bad breath can be cavities, bad digestion, sore throat, dry mouth.
For cavity problem you have to get it filled before it turn into big whole. For bad breath, you have to maintain your oral hygiene along with your digestion system. For oral health you have to go for cleaning of your teeth. Brush twice daily and drink lot of water.