Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello, doctor I am mayank age 20 since 2 days my tooth is paining very much when I eat or drink something it start paining and I am an able to eat ice cream please suggest me something?

1 Doctor Answered
You can take a pain killer tablet like brufen 400 / combiflam /diclogem for a temporary relief and consult a dentist for proper treatment of the tooth to avoid same problem in future. (note: pain killer tablets are also not solution because they only treat the symptom and not the cause of tooth pain. Also harmful for the body if taken for longer periods without proper supervision.) pain can be due to various factors visit your dentist and get a proper examination done which may include x-rays if necessary, to get a precise diagnosis, after which dentist can give you exact alternatives of treatment options and then you can make decision as to get which appropriate treatment suitable to your problem and needs.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.