How to get rid of acidity? I have been suffering from this problem, since I have been using ranitidine, rabeprazole, domperidone combinations but it's not getting control of. Can I have any suggestions regarding this?

How to get rid of acidity?
I have been suffering from thi...
Hi, Inadequate sleep, untimely intake of food, intake of very hot and spicy food, mental worries and tensions, excessive usage of pain killers and antibiotics are all causes of acidity. Please follow these tips apart from taking medicines to avoid recurrence: - Do not keep your stomach empty for long durations, - Eat in small quantities frequently. - Avoid hot, spicy and oil fried food - Drink plenty of water in between your intake. - Keep away from mental stress and tensions, - Perform physical exercises daily and meditation helps to relieve mental stress and tensions. - Consume lot of fibre like raw vegetables, oats, fruits, sprouts, etc - Avoid excess intake of coffee or tea , intake of medicines on empty stomach. - Be careful about the food while eating outside. - Carry a small pack of biscuit or some fruits along with you for emergency. - Whenever you suffer from acidity, take the medications prescribed by the doctor for 2-3 weeks continuously until the wounds in the stomach gets healed completely. - Sleep at least for 8 hours a day. - Restrict the usage of pain killers and antibiotics frequently.