Hello lybrate user,
chest pain left sided can be cardiac or non cardiac. Here I try to enumerate some.
1. Myocardial infarction (heart attack) 2. Cardiac ischemia.
3. Angina pectoris.
4. Intercostal neuralgia.
6. Chronic and short-term ailments in the respiratory tract can cause left side chest pain. Some of the most common conditions are asthma, bronchitis, cancer, lung abscess, pneumonia, and tuberculosis.
7. Acidity, gas and heartburn.
8. Left pectoral strain
athletes and those involved in contact sports or strenuous exercises.
8. Pleuritis. When the lining of the lung becomes inflamed.
9. Hiatal hernia.
10. Lifestyle. Stress, obesity, and diabetes may be the cause of left side chest pain.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Chest Pain treatment