In Feb bcoz of accident my upper teeth was displaced then doctor splint my teeth but after removing splint my teeth is still little bit shaking. What to do.

In Feb bcoz of accident my upper teeth was displaced then...
Hello lybrate-user splinted teeth takes time to stabilize because bone formation takes around 6 months. Still you can take x- ray and see the progress by comparing with the previous x- ray.
Keep it splinted until the periodontium of tooth is healthy enough to support the tooth. In my opinion splinting should be kept atleast for 6 months. After that if tooth shows mobility then only futher actions should be planned.
Please check if the tooth is moving during chewing if so please get it adjusted because moving tooth cannot become strong untill it is re splinted.
You can again get the splinting done for a few more weeks till the mobility disappears.