I am 25 year old. I have a very bad problem of pyria. There is always blood in my mouth whenever I woke up. I tried many toothpaste and consulted fews doctors but the problem remains same. Please refer me some real prescription.

I am 25 year old. I have a very bad problem of pyria. The...
Only medication can not solve your problem, oral prophylaxis combined with medication is only solution for you. Visit your dentist for this.
Hello lybrate-user I can understand it problem, but don't take stress. You have to visit a periodontist (the dentists completed their specialization in gum diseases). Pyorrhea needs a special attention and proper treatment. The treatment consist of medicines as well as surgery if required. Let the periodontist check everything. It can be only severe infection of gums and not the pyorrhea.
For that good care of teeth is necessary, brush twice daily after food. Clean mouth after eating something. Vitamin c and calcium is must for healthy teeth. Take as much as sour fruits like lemon, mango, amla, tamrind, for calcium custard, dates, etc. If you have cavity go to dentist for proper care or else it will spread to other teeth. You can get amla ras from patanjali shop also.