In order to keep our teeth strong and safe what care should I take and which toothpaste should I use?

Proper brushing twice a day, good oral hygiene maintains, regular dental check up keep your teeth safe and strong. You can use fluoride contains toothpaste to prevent cavity formation.
Toothpaste is not important more for strong teeth do proper brush and use intradental aids for proper cleaning of space between two teeth and chew food properly.
I think brush regularly and warm saline rinses after meals.
Hello , twice daily brushing and flossing is absolutely essential for proper oral care. Besides brushing and flossing you should rinse your mouth with plain water after eating and drinking. It helps in removal of all food debris which is the main cause of tooth decay & gum problems. Plus you can use mouth rinses for additional benefit which helps in reducing bacterial count in your mouth. And finally visit your dentist on regular basis (i. E. Once in 6 months) for prevention and early treatment of the underlying problems.