Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 24 years male. I was feeling pain in right side of stomach just below rib cage. This ll be seen only when I had some heavy food. Please help me to relieve from this pain.

1 Doctor Answered
This type of pain may be due to flatulance or may be due to liver or gall bladder problem. You r fatty also. So without ignoring go for usg of upper abdomen. Take homeopathic medicine - rx lycopodium 1m/ 2 dose at 1/2 an hour interval in morning empty stomach. Chelidonium q/ bd 10-10 drops+1/2 cup water daily. For 1 wks. Consult to me after usg.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.