Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have 118 pasting and 231 after food how I have to control my height 163 CMS and weight 67 kg and fish can I eat?

1 Doctor Answered
I have 118 pasting and 231 after food how I have to contr...
Mr. Lybrate-user, the sugar levels are ok, only after food is high. To control these levels, you need to take appropriate anti diabetic drugs, plus control the diet and exercise daily for at least 1 hour a day, brisk walking is good. Food to be taken is like every one of us, but no sweets, no direct sugar or gur, no deep fried foods, no junk foods and pastries. Also avoid sweetened aerated drinks, high fat milk products, red meat, egg yolk. Fish is good, but not fried one. Consume good deal of green leafy vegetables and salads.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.