Im having acne problem on my oily face. I want to remove scars n acne problem. Scars are not that much big but can be seen directly. They are lowering my confidence. Can you suggest how to remove acne n scars from my oily face. Any cream and facewash?

For oily skin you have to wash your face atleast 3to 4 times in a day. Use oil controling face wash. For scar treatment please consult dermatologist.
Hi acne is a very common problem now a days. It is usually due irregular unhealthy life style, poor sleeping habits, stress, excessive use of cosmetics etc. Acne scar usually results bocz of continuous touching, squeezing the acne. To get rid of oily skin wash your face 2-3 times throughout the day. You can use a good scrub atleast once in 15 days. Stop touching, squeezing the acne as it will reduce the scar and prevent it frm spreading. Start consuming diet rich in proteins like sprouts, green leafy vegetables, fish, and seasonal fruits. Consumption of green tea is also a gud option as it is full of antioxidants. Food rich in antioxidants and omega3 is also a good option. You can even apply a mixture of 2-3 pinch of cinnamon powder and 1 tsp of honey. Apply evenly over the face leave it for 10 mins and wash it with luke warm water. This will help to reduce acne and will control the oil.