Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 25 year. My four up teeth is in out side direction from mounth and also there is gap b/w them. I need a solution. But I don't want teeth chilp. Any other method please suggest me?

1 Doctor Answered
U need a checkup followed by a orthodontic treatment (braces treatment) to realign your malaligned teeth.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.