Doctor, my teeth are green type pls tel me that how my teeth are wight in good smile. Answer me doctor.

Doctor, my teeth are green type pls tel me that how my te...
tooth staining occurs due to oil and turmeric content of food......to prevent staining make a habit of doing gargles everytime you eat something,also do brush regularly (once in the morning before meals and once at night after dinner),add a mouthwash for better oral hygiene....this will keep your teeth shining and whiter always if the problem persist, you need to consult a dentist for more specific diagnosis and treatment would be tailored accordingly
Go for scaling and polishing of teeth. It will remove majority of stains n will brighten your teeth. For internal staining, go for bleaching.
Dear lybrate-user it is due chromogenic bacteria on the surface of tooth. You should go for good scaling n maintain it. Brush your teeth twice a day with proper brushing technique. Use chlorhexidine mouth wash. It will help u.
Hi lybrate-user, for better looking teeth, the first and most important thing is that your teeth should be clean, and free from plaque (accumulated food debris) and stains. For that, you must get professional scaling/cleaning done from a dentist. After that, you can head for tooth whitening procedures such as bleaching and laser tooth whitening. Home remedies such as lemon peel and apple cider vinegar can be used, but being acidic in nature, they eventually wear off the outermost layer of teeth (enamel) making them weak in the long run. So better to go for trusted scientific procedures. Hope that helps.