Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear sir/madam my sister is 23 year old and her teeth is not properly grow up and some are unbalanced. Please tell me what should she do?

3 Doctors Answered
Get an orthodontic consult. It usually takes around one and a half year to get it treated by fixed appliance.
This may be due to some developmental disease. Go to orthodontic dentist get opinion, they will find out reason and give you treatment plan. So don't wary it can be treatable and she will get good esthetic look. Go for treatment.
See an orthodontist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.