Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

What can I do for gum growth. I am 28years old. There is a bleeding while brushing.

3 Doctors Answered
It seems you have got problem of gingivitis go to your neraby dentist for oral prophylaxis. Brush twice daily use alchohol free mouth wash and warm saline gargle.
1 person found this helpful
Go for professional scaling and polishing of teeth. This will remove the calculus which is causing the bleeding of gum. Maintain proper oral hygiene to avoid this again.
3 people found this helpful
Get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing. maintain oral hygiene by brushing twice a day and use mouthwash regularly.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.