Hi I am 24 year old male I have a problem in teeth. Sometime it's pain so much. Blood comes up from Teeth. I need a serious consult.

Hi I am 24 year old male I have a problem in teeth. Somet...
Few advice to stop bleeding gums-- - visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year - use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth. - floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque. - control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress. - rinse with salt water to keep the area clean. - avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth. - stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
Hi, tooth ache can be caused due to deep decay or even gum related issues concerning the particular tooth. Bleeding you are mentioning is not from the tooth but from the gums. It might be due to infection of the gums caused by deposition of tartar between the tooth and gums which in turn irritates the gums and causes bleeding. Its advisable to consult your dentist and get the condition treated as soon as possible.
Get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing. maintain oral hygiene by brushing twice a day and use mouthwash regularly.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist