Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having cavities in my tooth. A whole in my tooth Its getting deeper Pls suggest what to do?

1 Doctor Answered
Visit your dentist soon before that infection cause toothache, because once toothache will start it indicated infection at your tooth pulp and than it will require rct which will be costlier and time consuming treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.