I masturbate Everyday even twice a day I can not control myself. I don't have stamina when I run a small distance I have pain in my chest and it seems like my skin from the ribcage is decreasing what should I do to control my habit.

I masturbate Everyday even twice a day I can not control ...
To control the excitement & masturbation problem you have to follow these methods- * first you have to make your mind relaxed & free from the thought of sexual desire. For that practice anulom-vilom pranayam in the morning for atleast 5-8 minutes daily. * do yogasana namely padmasana & gorakshasana daily for 8-10 minutes. * completely avoid all addiction of alcohol & smoking. * avoid intake of peanuts, gur, til, garam masalas, almonds, wallnuts, kaju, pista. * avoid watching any type of adult movies, books & any pictures. * make goals in the life to achieve as soon as poosible. Sex is not the main part of life but it is only natural desire so focus more on studies & profession. * work out in the morning daily such as a long walk, running or exercises in gym or home to get focus on yourself.