Hi, I'm an asthma patient since childhood and still I'm having problems related to breath & all, I'm taking asthalin Inhaler on daily basis (around 7-8 doses everyday whenever I feel chest wheezing or breathing problem) I want to ask that will asthma can be cure at this age (24), What should I do because I think somewhere I'm not taking proper care of myself. Please suggest Thanks.

Asthma although can occur in any age but if it has started in childhood, by the age child reaches 15 years many will get cured, as the lung tissue also grows and body's immunity status also develops, but if it has continued till adulthood then it has lesser chances of complete cure. At the best it can be well controlled. Inhalers are the best medicine for asthma control, and there are really better salts available than asthalin (salbutamol), their use depending upon the severity of asthma. Its important to have a perfect control over asthma to prevent permanent damage it may do over lungs if it is not well controlled.

Book appointment with top doctors for Wheezing treatment