Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Respected doctors, I have a problem. My age is 22. My right knee sometimes pain little bit. A crushing sound comes from it when I move it. But shocking thing is im just 22 college going boy. Plss tell me some effective home remedy solutions.

1 Doctor Answered
Respected doctors,
I have a problem. My age is 22. My rig...
Hi, hope your doing good, see you should do knee strength in exercise because of weakness of muscle in and around joint, no need to worry about it, try to do cycling and squats and take help of physiotherapist and learn all exercise. Take care and be happy always.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.