40 years experience
Ask Free Question
Symptoms of Diabetes
1. Excessive Thirst
2. Frequency of urination especially in night
3. Excessive Hunger
5. Blurring Of Vision, irritability, tingling and numbness in hand/feet, fatigue
6. Recurrent boil/fungal infection, Sores or cuts that won’t heal
1. Do regular exercise
2. Reduce weight
3. Control diet
4. Avoid excess sweets, sugar, fried food, fast food like pizza/burger/cookies, maida biscuits. Oily, fatty, excess calorie, saturated fat and cholesterol rich diet, Take high fiber diet like whole grain rice, multigrain chapati/bread, green leafy vegetables/fruits
5. Monitor your fasting, PP blood sugar 3 monthly and Hba1c six monthly
6. Consult diabetologist/physician for advice and treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.