Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir im pregnant but do not wants to have baby and its nor more than 15 days so please suggest me what to do.

1 Doctor Answered
U can get confirm by test of urine on preganews that you r pregnent and if you do not want to consive you can stop pregnency by intaking pill and it is available in market only with priscription. So I can consult me online for medicinal priscription and your worry will be solved. Revert back.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.