Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir. Too much space between my teeth. Is there any way to get avoid this problem.

1 Doctor Answered
you can go for braces after consulting an orthodontist. if the bone is strong enough you can get braces done and close the space. in case of weak bone get crown or veneer done.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.