I am student of mechanical engineer, I'm not able to concentrate on studies, my mind diversion is full, so I can't able to study for 1 hour, and which table are good for memory power, so please suggest me.

You are distracting from your aim. It shows weakness of your mind and nothing else. Just control your mind and think about your future. Studies is the easiest way to attain success and sometimes even glory. You will realise my words after few years. Just concentrate your mind on your studies and be focused because you will be known by your own name only after you attain heights and studies is a short cut to attain new heights. So always keep this in mind and target your goals, you will never forget. I will help you in this direction by prescribing you homoeopathic medicines----------- bacoppa monneri (wilmar schwabe india) chew 2 tab twice daily------- bren-up (allen) drink 2 spoon 3 times daily------------- bramhari pranayam daily for 15 minutes ------- report after 30 days-----------------