Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a fractured tooth in relation to my 11 and 21 (centrals) before 10 years and it was restore with composite resin. Right nos the filling is strong but it shows mila discolouration and flaring. The pulp was positive vitalityà become 10 years. I feel that my aesthetics is gettoni affected because of flaring and proclination of all my up per anterior. Is it possible to get rid of them without ortho treatment.

2 Doctors Answered
I have a fractured tooth in relation to my 11 and 21 (cen...
Yes veneers can be a good treatment option for you or nay be invisible braces too.
You found this helpful
I have a fractured tooth in relation to my 11 and 21 (cen...
•Composite bonding is a way to repair chipped, cracked, decayed, discolored, misshapen, and gapped teeth. Composite bonding can last up to 10 years. •Veneers are covers for a tooth. The veneer is bonded to the front of the tooth, transforming the tooth’s appearance. With good care, veneers can last up to 30 years, so you won’t have to worry about getting it replaced regularly. You can have veneers placed on one tooth or a few. •If your tooth is chipped badly or you have pain when chewing or drinking, you may need a crown. Crowns are one of the most common restorative treatments. A crown is a cap that covers the tooth and protects in and approves the appearance. It acts as a strong covering for your tooth. When you get a crown, this prevents you from losing your tooth. Without a crown, a damaged tooth won’t be able to withstand the pressure of chewing. •If you have a crack in your tooth that has extended into the pulp,(i. E) if you experience any toothache, sensitivity, or swelling, the tooth requires root canal treatment. Some time after the root canal, a crown can be placed to protect the crack from spreading. Until then, you will be given a temporary crown to wear. Left untreated, infection can spread, causing abscess, bone loss, and other serious problems. •If you have a crack in your tooth that extends below the gum line, your tooth is no longer treatable, and the tooth won’t be able to be saved. You will need a tooth extraction, which means your tooth will need to be pulled. And then, you can get a artificial tooth like dental implant/FPD/RPD to replace your natural tooth.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.