Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I see very very tiny dots moving randomly in my vision in bright sunny day. Extremely sensitive to Sun light even looking at bright sky and other lights. I see weird white structure in vision after closing eyes for 10 to 20 sec in sunshine. And white flashes in vision. My eyes are red at night. I have negative glasses -2 in both eyes. Am I suffering from Retinal detachment or other disease?

No you do not have retinal detachment or any other disease.
You are having myopia of minus 2, the symptoms you have described point towards what are called as" floaters" these are very minor issues, quite common in myopes, you can ignore them to a large extent. Only if they become too many or too troublesome to ignore, do they need serious attention. Red eyes by evening may suggest that you may need change in your eye glasses, or some kind of allergy, especially if it is associated with itching. An ophthalmologist consultation will give you clarity on all these issues, including ruling out your fear of retinal detachment.