Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query
Share
Bookmark
Report

Hi Doc I M a Boxer and I want to increase my stamina and muscles power so please tell me how could do it?

1Doctor Answered
survey-logo
Health Check 360

Ask a FREE Question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

Posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
ic_treatment_icon
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details

RELATED QUESTIONS

Meri age 23 sal ki h aur 4 mahine bad meri shadi hone vali h. Meri personality bahut hi weak h and m physically kafi weak hu. Meri height 6 foot h ...
186

I'm 19years old boy. M in a relationship with girl 18ys old. What will keep our relationship more strong. 1) frequent sex 2) rare sex 3) frequent k...
176

I am 19 years old. But still I have not perfect body. What can I do for improvement of my health? Please advice.
656

I am 39 year male guy facing following problems from last three months. 1] Both knee's paining while sitting and standing. 2] Difficulty in full br...
187

My pulse rate is high and my BP also high normally and my feet are also pain also feel weakness and cholesterol and uric acid problem, my age is 21...
131

One of my friend is suffering from a major problem of masturbation . I want to help him. . He thinks that it is a good thing to do and it is not ha...
146

RELATED HEALTH TIPS

Feeling Tired Even After a Lot of Sleep - Did You Know Why?
2783
Health tips Image

Source of energy for human body. There are three source of energy , food we eat, sun and good sleep. A balance use of all the three can give us goo...
9

3 POWERFUL DRINKS THAT INSTANTLY RESTORE YOUR ENERGY These drinks are not only amazingly delicious but they have so many health benefits as well!...
13

Feeling Sleepy at Work - 5 Ways to Combat It!
7388
Health tips Image

Strength Training Safely At 50 & Beyond Have you ever heard of Jack LaLanne? He was the original godfather of fitness. Every year, after the a...
4

Tired of Feeling Tired? 7 Ways You Can Fight it
6832
Health tips Image