My wife age about 40yr. Is suffering from muscular dystrophy. Kindly suggest the treatment.

My wife age about 40yr. Is suffering from muscular dystro...
Dear lybrate user, what does she feel and since when she is suffering from this problem. I would like to know all the details about her.
Dear lybrate-user, by now you must be knowing that unfortunately allopathic medical science has no cure for muscular dystrophy. It is dreadful disease which increases in intensity and severity with passage of time. The good news for you is that fortunately ayurveda has some hope of light in such cases. Ayurveda medicines along with panchakarma therapies (bio-purification) can give better results in it. These treatments also help in curbing the spread of the disease and also giving some relief in the existing painful signs and symptoms. Specific panchakarma treatments like - patra pinda pottali sweda, basti chikitsa, shali shashtika sweda are extremely beneficial procedures for patients of muscular dystrophy.