I am 27 years old. I am married before 2 yrs. My weight is gained quickly after marriage. I did not get pregnant till now. I went to doctor. She gave garbolim CE tablet for weight loss. But she did not tell before food or after food and I want to side effect of that tablet. Can you please help me on this.

I am 27 years old. I am married before 2 yrs. My weight i...
Garbolim ce before 1 hr of lunch and dinner. The main side effects of this are related to the gut, include oily, diarrhoea-like stools that may leak. Other problems can include wind and frequent or urgent bowel movements and abdominal bloating. It should not be taken by people who have a problem with absorbing nutrients, pregnant or breastfeeding women & people with a condition where the flow of bile from the liver is blocked. Taking this medicine alone will not help reduce weight. All weight loss drugs are designed to be taken by people who also make sensible lifestyle changes. Diet and exercise are important parts of this and should ideally be started before beginning treatment.