I am 49 year old lady. There are bags caused below my eye. If once surgery is done for the tightening of the skin surrounding my eye then does it get tightens for ever or may get relapse. What is the permanent solution for this at low cost.
DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
26 years experience
Ask Free Question
pulsatilla nig 30 (dr reckeweg) drink 1 drop direct uo tongue daily night
apis mel 30 (dr reckeweg) drink 2 drops direct on tongue 3 times daily
1. Visit an eye specialist to rule out possibility of weak eyesight
2. Make sure your working area has ample lightening
3. Take precautions while using computers, mobile and watching tv
4. Have a sound and refreshing 8 hour sleep daily
5. Quit smoking if you do so
6. Drink 6-8 glass water daily
7. Daily bramari pranayam for 10-15 minutes.
8. Go for following tests blood-cbc, esr, thyroid profile, rft and urine examination routine.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.