Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering with tooth pain it has a hole How can I get rid of pin please suggest?

1 Doctor Answered
You need an xray to confirm the depth of the caries. If it is initial, then normal filling is required. If it is deep, you may need a rct.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.