Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear sir, I am 47 year old male. My two teeth have cavities. Also gap between these teeth. Please advice.

2 Doctors Answered
Plz consult a dentist and get them filled. I can help you in a better way if you can send me your xray.
Sir, you can get these teeth filled by a dentist for cavities and can be rebuild too minimize the gap.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.