Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a cavity in my upper teeth. I consulted a doctor he has filled with cement and closed with the cap but still I am getting pain sometimes n getting lite blood sometimes. Now what I have to do?

2 Doctors Answered
If you have pain in the tooth, please get a iopa radiograph (x ray) done. You may need a root canal treatment for the tooth. Thanks for the query.
Before capping rct should be done.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.