What can I do for cavity in my teeth I have shown to doctor and he suggest to me filling cavity. But I do not want to do it so I want other suggestion plzzz suggest me.

•If your cavity in the tooth is caused by decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection.
Best solution of cavity is restoration by filling.
Sir, you don't have any options. Cavities of teeth can't be treated at home. They have to filled as soon as possible. If you don't get it filled, the decay will continue to progress and than you might have to go for rct or extraction.
I don't understand why you do not want a filling. If your tooth is decayed/cavitated and having no symptoms as pain, discomfort on eating etc. Then filling is the best option and if your cavity is too deep then this may lead to further infection which will eventually lead to painful root canal treatment and expensive cap treatment. So go and get your cavity filled.
U may get the tooth extracted filling is the easiest n simplest way
For cavity there is no alternative other than thorough removal of unwanted bacteria and restoring it with suitable filling material.