Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My partner have a doubt that she is pregnant. She is waiting for her periods. If by chance she gets pregnant. How can we prevent it?

3 Doctors Answered
Hello, if she gets pregnant then you should consult a gynae doctor.Because you have not mentioned the date of her periods and day of intercourse. Thanks.
you will have to go thro it or abort it.
First of all do a urine pregnancy test to confirm the pregnancy, if it turns out to be positive then go for an abortion by pills under the supervision of a registered gynaecologist as there can be complication which only a doctor can handle. So do not try to do anything on your own.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.