Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 44years old. I am having sesivity of my tooth. Pls give me advise what are the remedies to overcome this sencivity.

3 Doctors Answered
U need to use a desensitizing toothpaste.
1 person found this helpful
If the sensitivity is generalised you can contact a dentist, where he wil further investigate reasons for sensitivity like faulty tooth brushing, gum problems (gingivitis/periodontitis).
1. Find the cause 2. See a dental Dr. 3. Use antisensitivity tooth paste but for temporary relief.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.