Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am of 57 years and my wife is 49 years of age. Our elder son age 30 is married and younger son 23 years is studying. Since 15 years my wife has lost interest in sex and I am leading a very disturbed life due to her indifferent attitude towards sex. I have become panicky and hyper tensed which is causing hardships to my life. She does not understand this problem. I at times think of going to other ladies but till date I have stopped myself. Please advice me.

1 Doctor Answered
Talk to her if she is having any problem, and if she is ready to solve it, then some tests and treatment can be advised.
5 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.