Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have my father in law suffering from a mouth ulcer. Since he lives in a remote area which is medically nt very good. The doctor diagnosed it as a symptom of cancer. I want to understand what ulcers can lead to cancer and how do we verify the same. Thanks for your time!

2 Doctors Answered
Well. No doctor can predict without seeing the case. Kindly get him checked preferably by an oral and maxillofacial surgeon.
The best diagnosis can be made seeing him clinically doing a biopsy, going through history and with histopath study earlier the better, maxillofacial surg is the doc req.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.