Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 years old college boy. Since last 3 months I urinate more than earlier I used to urinate at a normal rate. But now it is now at least 4 times a day. I am fed up with this. Please help.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, take Acid phos 200 ch , 3 drops , singgle dose. quisetum hymnale 10 drops with water once daily. Revert me after 7 days.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.