I want to know about mouth cancer because I am using chewing tobacco last 4 years. This is smokeless tobacco, perhaps it is injurious to health but I am fit because my weight is 64 kg. Only I am disturbed about forgetting/low memory. Please tell me about mouth cancer due to chewing tobacco.

I want to know about mouth cancer because I am using chew...
Signs and symptoms to be aware of cancer includes: • Red or white patches in your mouth • An ulcer or sore that does not heal and/or bleeds easily • A blood blister that does not heal • A thick or hard spot or lump that may or may not be painful • A roughened or crusted area or sore • Numbness anywhere in your mouth • Pain and tenderness • Changes in the way your teeth bite together • Pain when chewing or swallowing • Difficulty when swallowing or moving your jaw • Difficulty moving your tongue • Changes in your speech such as slurring or lack of clarity • Loose teeth and/or sore gums • Altered taste • Swollen lymph glands.
Chewing tobacco causes oral cancer initially there will be thickening of the muscles in the cheek area of the mouth. There will be a burning sensation when we have food and the mouth opening becomes limited the next stage will be oral cancer stop eating tobacco immediately if you have any of the mentioned symptoms you can ask again.