My teeth in zig zag in shape and my teeth are suffering from cavity what will do for it.

My teeth in zig zag in shape and my teeth are suffering f...
u need ortho treatment. for cavity u need feeling.
As for the teeth which are not straight, it's better you opt for 1 orthodontic treatment (alignment of teeth using clips a. K. A braces, especially if you are in the age group of 16-27 for really good results) 2 smile designing (specialised prosthetic designing of the teeth to accomplish the perfect smile, the advantage being a really quick treatment time compared to orthodontic treatment) as far as the cavities are concerned, if they are not too deep and the associated teeth aren't paining at any point of time, you may go for restorative treatment by 1 temporary cement 2 permanent cement 3 laser cement in the case that the associated teeth are sensitive, or the cavity is deep, you may need to opt for a root canal treatment.
Consult a orthodontist u may require braces n fillings
Cause of cavitation is zig zaging teeth. Go for ortho treatment.