Suggest any toothpaste which removes the plaque in my teeth? Is this Sai-dent best toothpaste or not.

Suggest any toothpaste which removes the plaque in my tee...
You can use any toothpaste that contains fluoride. More than the toothpaste your brushing technique is important.
No tooth paste can remove plaque get scaling polishing done
All brands toothpastes are almost equally effective in plaque removal. What matters is brushing technique, frequency of brushing, bristles of brush and timely replacement of brush with new one.
Good morning lybrate-user thanks for the query all toothpaste are same, it does not matter which toothpaste you are using what matters is how you brush your teeth. Brushing technique is more important than type of paste. To learn the brushing technique visit your dentist