I have diabetes from last 3 year and I am taking insulin 15 and 10. I am getting very weak in last one year please help me to overcome this problem because I am in pain and not able to walk properly please suggest me.

I have diabetes from last 3 year and I am taking insulin ...
Hi, dear lybrate user, it, does not mean that taking insulin will guarantee your sugar level b, maintained unless you carry on anti- diabetic norms. * what is the present sugar level after insulin is induced, you are unaware of this fact as rise in sugar level will weaken you, causing fatigue with lethargic attitude. *follow the under noted tips: * go for a brisk walk in d morning* go for meditation to reduce your stress, being the main cause of diabetes. * your breakfast, lunch and dinner b in time, maintaining 1200-1600- calories. * take, oats, green-tea in breakfast. *avoid, direct sweets, any thing enriched, carbohydrate, fats & protein, stress, anxiety. *homoeo-medicine** @ colchicum 200-5 drops, thrice a day. @ rhus tox 200-5 drops, thrice a day your insulin b administered s usual.