Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I had an accident in which there was a minor head injury. Hairs at the injured lost have permanently lost. How can I grow them again.

2 Doctors Answered
Dear lybrate-user, if there is scarring on injured area then there is no medicine to regrow hair there.
after healing of injured area there is fibrosis & absolute loss of hair there is no medicnes . only by some surgical procedures u will be able to cover that area by hairs.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.