Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having pain while walking on the inner side of my right leg heel. What could be the ailment please help.

2 Doctors Answered
This could be plantar fascitis. Use soft slippers and consult further for detailed management. Dr. Surbhi agrawal consultant physician and diabetologist
Hi I am Dr. Deepak sampath from bangalore, looks like you have what we call plantar fascitis Kindly do the following things 1. Wear mcr chappals 2. Hot water fomentation 3. Occasional pain killer Usually it takes few months to get relieved.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.