Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I often suffers from tonsils once in 2-3 months. What should I do? Or what can be the reason?

1 Doctor Answered
If you are having recurrent tonsillitis, get it examined by ent specialist and if required, get it operated.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.