Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 22 year old man and I have pain in my leg joins about 3 months. I take pain killers but no relief found. What to do. Please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
In tbis age you have joint pain. You need physiotherapy like waxbath and do some streanthening exersices.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.