normal skin care regimen is very important to maintain healthy skin. Following tips will help you:
1. Always wear sunscreen outdoors: prefer broad spectrum sunscreen with spf 30+, apply every 2-3 hours if your outdoor 2. Physical sun protection: use broad brim cap, helmets, uv protected sun glasses when you are outdoors
3. Moisturiser: good non comedogenic moisturiser is must
4. Face wash: don't wash excessively, ph of skin needs to be maintained 5. Take off your make up before going to bed
6. Hydration: good amount of water intake is must for glowing skin. 3-4 litres of water per day is necessary for healthy skin
7. Dietary changes: citrus food like amla, oranges ; increased protein intake, vitamin a and vitamin e rich food like fish, carrots etc will help you in maintaining healthy skin.
Apart from above mentioned points, you can consider going for chemical peels to get rid of acne, pigmentation, blemishes.
12 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Skin Health treatment